justingiritlian

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering how often anyone rents either Leica M9s and/or lenses.

I come from the film industry where obviously we pretty much only rent bodies and lenses and I am excited to soon hopefully be apart of the Leica family, but I am curious how popular it is to rent for Leica, whether it is for vacation or to try out a potential future purchase.

Thanks!

David Farkas

justingiritlian;2135 wrote: Hi Everyone,

I come from the film industry where obviously we pretty much only rent bodies and lenses and I am excited to soon hopefully be apart of the Leica family, but I am curious how popular it is to rent for Leica, whether it is for vacation or to try out a potential future purchase.

Thanks!

Justin,

We (Dale Photo & Digital) rent M9 bodies and lenses and routinely ship all over the USA.

M9_Test_Drive_Program

100% of the rental fee can be applied to a purchase.

Let me know if you have any questions.

justingiritlian

David Farkas;2141 wrote: Justin,

We (Dale Photo & Digital) rent M9 bodies and lenses and routinely ship all over the USA.

M9_Test_Drive_Program

100% of the rental fee can be applied to a purchase.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi David, awesome Test Drive Program!

A friend and I were talking about how the Canon market, for example, is so vast, mostly because their gear is suited for Fashion and Sports so the demand for renting is high. Because Leica is a more exclusive club, it is hard for me to even put their rental market in perspective.

I am just curious, because I come from the Film Industry and we pretty much only rent, how often do you rent out Leica lenses?

Thanx!!

millra

I’ve rented several times, Leica Bodies and Lenses from lenrentals”dot com” they are superb and very easy to deal with

justingiritlian;2135 wrote: Hi Everyone,

Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.