- August 24, 2012 at 9:02 pm #2850Kirsten VignesLegendary MemberMiami, FLJoin Date: Aug 2014Posts: 12Currently using:
Leica M, Leica CL, Leica QOffline
With the release of the M Monochrom, how do you see it fitting in with the rest of your gear?
- August 25, 2012 at 1:52 pm #2853swamijiNew MemberJoin Date: Sep 2011Posts: 2Offline
The M-M will become my main camera, my M9 will supplement it for family, landscape and such. I does mean I can semi-retire my M7, for use with special projects. The M-M does not replace Tri-X, but it sure can make my stock of film last i long time.
- August 25, 2012 at 1:57 pm #2854BrianNew MemberJoin Date: May 2012Posts: 57Offline
It will fit in the same field case as the M9, one for color the other for monochrome.
- August 26, 2012 at 4:56 pm #2860stephanNew MemberJoin Date: Nov 2011Posts: 100Offline
when the MM fullfills what I hope, then it will be a second body for traveling and for nude art photos.
- August 26, 2012 at 9:11 pm #2862John BuckleyNew MemberJoin Date: Feb 2012Posts: 3Offline
The MM will become a specialty camera, a project camera, but it will be joined in the bag by its M9 cousin (and hopefully by its M10 cousin.) I can't wait to get my Monochrom, but in a given year, I expect it will get less than 50 percent of my attention. Love color too much. JB
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.