Attached files

David Farkas

Jack, I really like this one!

fotografz

Modern sculpture. Well seen and shot!

-Marc

Jack MacD

The first one was with the 35mm
    I went back and shot with the 120mm. I bet Kipper suspects that there will be a third shot in the series.

Still figuring on the matte.

Attached files

Jack MacD

Now that I have a 24mm, I went back to this location and shot again.

Attached files

David K

I really like that last shot Jack. To my eye B&W is the way to go here. Great subject matter and one that I’ve often thought of shooting. There’s a criss cross of overpasses near David F’s store in Hollywood…close to the Ft. Lauderdale Airport. I actually pulled over on the shoulder once to shoot it but didn’t have the right lens. Looking forward to more from this series.

Doug

Jack, of these your first one appeals to me the most. Graceful lines, attractive composition and color.

Jack MacD

David K,
    The last photograph is the one that sold, twice now.
    Once in a B&W enlarged to 5 feet by 7.5 feet. and installed above a living room so the looking up is actually looking up. The photo is by the client just after installation before the lights were adjusted.

A second sale was in color 24″x36″ is installed in an office in San Francisco.

I might be doing a longer report on how to print and frame photographs to 5 foot by 7.5 foot size sometime, if anyone is interested. It is an always technical framing challenge, but the S2 allows that kind of enlargement, which motived me to purchase it in the first place.

Attached files

Rolophoto

Excellent series and I favour the third if ever there was a need to state a preference. The installation shot is very special as we rarely see such shots.

Look forward to your tutorial on printing. 😮

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.