- July 15, 2011 at 2:17 am #584
Hello All, these are a few 0.95 images that I have taken in the past few months – hope you all enjoy them. Comments are welcome and appreciated.
- July 16, 2011 at 5:08 am #596DougFrequent MemberCentral WashingtonJoin Date: Jul 2011Posts: 123Currently using:
Leica M, Leica S, Leica QOffline
Norman, interesting shots, grouped into one big upload. I wish I could see what that central crowd were all looking at, but the lady feeding her daughter an ice cream cone is charming. Also the little girl all dressed up sitting on a rock in the stream; cute. And you caught a good moment with the kid at the fountain. The military group portrait seem strangely posed, different than I would expect. You're obviously having some fun!
- July 21, 2011 at 4:17 am #631
Doug, thank you for your comments, really appreciated. The 0.95 is an amazing lens and I am loving it.
- September 18, 2011 at 10:53 pm #988koala54New MemberJoin Date: Jul 2011Posts: 26Offline
Sure would like to see more Nocti pictures ……..
- September 20, 2011 at 11:08 pm #997mholtsbergNew MemberJoin Date: Aug 2011Posts: 11Offline
nice grouping.. seems like a great time.
- October 8, 2011 at 3:26 am #1074
koala54;755 wrote: Sure would like to see more Nocti pictures ……..
Here is the one recently taken in Italy
- October 8, 2011 at 3:29 am #1075
At Lake Como
- April 18, 2012 at 3:06 am #2219ricardsonwilliamsNew MemberJoin Date: Apr 2012Posts: 4Offline
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.