Discussion Forum General Discussion General Leica Discussion How Much Water Should You Drink A Day?
    Harrison Jordan

Health experts often recommend people drink eight 8-ounce glasses of water per day. This is commonly known as the “8×8” rule. It may not apply to everyone, though. Your body is about 60 percent water. The body constantly loses water throughout the day, mostly through urine and sweat but also from regular body functions like breathing. To prevent dehydration, you need to get plenty of water from drink and food every day.

There are many different opinions on just how much water you should be drinking every day. Health experts commonly recommend eight 8-ounce glasses, which equals about 2 liters, or half a gallon a day. This is called the 8×8 rule and is very easy to remember. However, some experts believe that you need to sip on water constantly throughout the day, even when you’re not thirsty.

As with most things, this depends on the individual. Many factors (both internal and external) ultimately affect how much water you need. This article takes a look at some water intake studies to separate fact from fiction and explains how to easily stay well hydrated for your individual needs.

jirok

Hi, I want to know if these rules apply to seniors?

Dave

Hi! Of course it applies – drinking enough water is beneficial at any age. If you’re interested in health issues for older people, you can read these health tips for over 50s, you can find lifestyle tips there and apply them to your life and I think it should get better and more enjoyable after that. So, good luck with that!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  Dave.
    Neolina

At least two liters of liquid in general.

Zigmund

It depends on when, if in the summer, then it is recommended to drink more water.

Tnfk

Have you heard of the kava plant? I recently learned about him and it turns out that he has a very relaxing effect. But its disadvantage is that it is very dangerous and addictive. If you have not yet tried a drink from this plant, then I advise you not to do this so as not to get bad addiction and dangerous health problems

starsup

It depends on you but just make sure you drink enough.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.