Scott997

I attended the Leica Store Miami S system demo today, and it was fantastic. Not just the camera, we know that’s the holy grail of cameras.

The new store looks AMAZING! Once the store opens it’s something you all have to see. Even if you need to travel and visit sunny Florida for the weekend it’s worth the trip.

I met a lot of great people today and there was nothing but good vibes. Everyone enjoying themselves, shooting cameras, talking cameras, all fun. A gentlemen even drove his manual Porsche 911 from Ohio. If that’s not dedication to Leica I don’t know what is!

Check out the facebook page and you will be able to get an idea of what the store looks like.

David Farkas

Scott997;4287 wrote: I attended the Leica Store Miami S system demo today, and it was fantastic. Not just the camera, we know that’s the holy grail of cameras.

The new store looks AMAZING! Once the store opens it’s something you all have to see. Even if you need to travel and visit sunny Florida for the weekend it’s worth the trip.

I met a lot of great people today and there was nothing but good vibes. Everyone enjoying themselves, shooting cameras, talking cameras, all fun. A gentlemen even drove his manual Porsche 911 from Ohio. If that’s not dedication to Leica I don’t know what is!

Check out the facebook page and you will be able to get an idea of what the store looks like.

Scott,

Thanks for coming out for the event. It’s great to finally tell everyone: Leica Store Miami is now open!!! We’ve been working on the project for a little over a year and are extremely proud of how everything has come together.

Here is a link to the Leica Store Miami Facebook page, with plenty of pictures from the event:

http://www.facebook.com/LeicaStoreMiami

And one of the Dale Photo & Digital / Leica Store Miami team….

jporos

I had the opportunity to visit the Leica Store in Miami this past weekend. Incredible opportunity to see equipment one usually only reads about. Thanks to Kirsten and the staff for a great experience.

Shot with an X2 I tried at the Store.

Imran520

Leica Store Miami S system demo is also very fantastic and also enjoyed demo.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.