- January 22, 2014 at 12:06 am #4492fotografzFrequent MemberJoin Date: Jul 2011Posts: 166Offline
Has anyone used this accessory?
If so, can you comment on performance?
- January 22, 2014 at 9:45 am #4493petervEstablished MemberJoin Date: Jul 2011Posts: 75Offline
- January 25, 2014 at 12:39 pm #4499fotografzFrequent MemberJoin Date: Jul 2011Posts: 166Offline
Looks like adding the Elpro doesn’t take anything away from the S180, and allows closer work than possible without it.
- January 25, 2014 at 4:28 pm #4501ddanoisNew MemberJoin Date: Aug 2011Posts: 24Offline
I have the Elpro and it performs fantastic. No noticeable loss of image quality!
- January 25, 2014 at 11:29 pm #4502David FarkasNewbieHollywood, FLJoin Date: Aug 2014Posts: 413Currently using:
Leica M, Leica S, Leica SL, Leica CLOffline
And no loss of light, like you would with an extension tube.
- March 12, 2014 at 11:05 am #4562stephanNew MemberJoin Date: Nov 2011Posts: 100Offline
I use the Elpro for Portraits, and it is amazing! But the dof is very very small and the usable focus range is very limited, so that it cannot be used in a shooting with other things than portraits.
Also, I have an issue when screwing off the Elpro, sometimes it is as glued to the lens.
Nevertheless I can really recomend it if you have the use for it
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.