Discussion Forum Leica M System Images to Share Some black and white photos from India…..
    michaelbialecki

Hello everybody, I am a new member here and I thought I’d share some photos from India….everything was shot on a Leica M6ttl with tri-x and a bunch of different lenses.

Attached files

Kurt Kamka

Excellent images … thanks for posting them. What a fabulous place to photograph … you nicely convey the assault to the senses that is India.

michaelbialecki

Kurt Kamka;2954 wrote: Excellent images … thanks for posting them. What a fabulous place to photograph … you nicely convey the assault to the senses that is India.

Thanks a lot Kurt for that nice compliment, I appreciate that….

cheers, michael

michaelbialecki

a couple more….

Attached files

Pete Walentin

Michael, really great images. Good stuff. Film still rules. 😉

michaelbialecki

Pete Walentin;2960 wrote: Michael, really great images. Good stuff. Film still rules. 😉

Thanks a lot Pete, I appreciate that…..and I agree with you about film. 😎

cheers, michael

Kirsten VignesAvatar photo

I agree with Pete – film does still rule! I know when I spoke to you yesterday you said you had your own dark own where you processed the film. Do you process the BW prints there as well, or do you scan the film and do all the post-processing digitally?

michaelbialecki

Kirsten Vignes;2966 wrote: I agree with Pete – film does still rule! I know when I spoke to you yesterday you said you had your own dark own where you processed the film. Do you process the BW prints there as well, or do you scan the film and do all the post-processing digitally?

Hi Kirsten, I process and print all my black and white film in my dark room in Bangkok….the photos in this thread are just scanned prints…..my color stuff gets processed and scanned at my local lab in Bangkok….I am not really skilled at scanning negatives, using photoshop or making any adjustments to my photos (and it probably shows too, haha)….but I do know how to work in a darkroom. 😎

Thanks again for introducing me to this forum, I appreciate it….

cheers, michael

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.