Discussion Forum General Discussion General Leica Discussion Who has experience buying Telegram accounts?
    Cadero

Hi everyone, I’m looking to buy some Telegram accounts. I need them for my business, but I’m not sure where to start. Does anyone have any experience with this? Where should I look for accounts? What should I be looking for in a seller? And most importantly, how can I be sure I’m getting a quality account that won’t get banned?

Vitorio

Hey there! I had the same issue a while back, and I actually found a great company to buy Telegram accounts from. They’re called Crypto Cartel, and they have a great selection of accounts to choose from. When I was first looking to buy, I wasn’t sure what to look for either, but the customer support team was really helpful. They asked me a bunch of questions about my business and what I needed the accounts for, and then recommended the best ones for my needs. Honestly, I was a bit skeptical at first, but the accounts I bought from them have been working great so far. And the best part is, I haven’t had any issues with them getting banned or anything like that. I definitely recommend giving them a try if you’re still in the market for Telegram accounts.

Ryan

It’s good that you paid attention to that aspect.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.