Discussion Forum General Discussion General Leica Discussion WoW Classic: Blizzard sends survey on Burning Crusade Classic servers
    rodeoneerer

<p>World of Warcraft Classic Gold Blizzard has started sending character creation surveys to potential "Classic" Burning Crusade servers to players similar to the Level Squish survey on Shadowlands in June 2019. Below are the news and information.<br />
    <br />
    Blizzard today sent a survey to many players about personal preferences when creating characters on potential Burning Crusade "Classic" servers. Although "Classic" Burning Crusade has obviously not yet been officially announced it seems clear that Blizzard is considering the option. We've already seen a similar survey on "Level Squish" in Shadowlands and speculation about "Classic" Burning Crusade has increased again when the Hearthstone expansion "Outland Ruins" was released.<br />
    <br />
    In addition to the level cap of 70 and new quests dungeons and raids Burning Crusade also introduced PvP arena seasons flies and the races Draenei and blood elves.<br />
    <br />
    The poll asks how players with a new character in "Classic" would like to play Burning Crusade:<br />
    <br />
    Continue playing my current Classic character on my existing server as it moves on to the Burning Crusade expansion – with the option to transfer to a Classic server that never goes beyond level 60.<br />
    Continue to play my current Classic character on my existing server which cheap World of Warcraft Classic Gold never goes beyond level 60 – with the option to transfer to a Burning Crusade server.<br />
    Start with a brand new character from level 58 on a new Burning Crusade server.<br />
    Start with a brand new character from level 1 on a new Burning Crusade server.<br />
    <br />
    The survey also asked Classic players how interested they would be in playing "Classic" Burning Crusade. How would you answer these two questions?<br />
    <br />
    To rack up the Vanilla WOW EU Gold in your inventory on World of Warcraft Classic (EU) the easy and budget-friendly way you just need to shop for Cheap WOW Classic EU Gold right here at Z2U.com.</p>

MaddisonAllen

Hi there. I am looking for all possible information about the polls. I need to write an essay on different types of plagiarism. Through a survey, I want to know what type of plagiarism is most common today. You need to find an effective platform on which to conduct such a survey.

MaddisonAllen

Hi there. I am looking for all possible information about the polls. I need to write an essay on different types of plagiarism. Through a survey, I want to know what type of plagiarism is most common today. You need to find an effective platform on which to conduct such a survey.

I will be grateful for any recommendations.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.