Discussion Forum Leica S System S2 Photokina 2012 anyone?
    Pete Walentin

Is anyone of you guys are planning to visit Photokina this year? If so it would be nice to meet. I’m currently planning to be there on the 18th of September. Maybe we can arrange a Red Dot Forum lunch?

Cheers,
    Pete

David Farkas

Pete Walentin;2543 wrote: Is anyone of you guys are planning to visit Photokina this year? If so it would be nice to meet. I’m currently planning to be there on the 18th of September. Maybe we can arrange a Red Dot Forum lunch?

Cheers,
    Pete

I should be there.

I think a Red Dot Forum meetup would be great!

Mark Gowin

I would love to go, but work schedule won’t permit it. I will be doing go to make it to Photo Plus in NYC this year.

GMB

I am planning to go as well. It’s only 2h by train from Brussels for me :D. I have not decided when and probaly only will do so shortly before. If you guys set something up, I will try to make it. The weekend 22/23 should normally work. During the week depends on workload.

Georg

rgk

Who is permitted to attend Photokina? Are rural denizens of the American Deep South allowed to attend and where is this event held? 😉

David Farkas

rgk;2599 wrote: Who is permitted to attend Photokina? Are rural denizens of the American Deep South allowed to attend and where is this event held? 😉

Anyone can attend Photokina (about 160,000 people attended last show). It is held in Cologne, Germany every other September (even years).

Pete Walentin

rgk;2599 wrote: Are rural denizens of the American Deep South allowed to attend?

I’m not so sure about this one. 😀

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.