- November 11, 2011 at 11:00 am #1426
Can I put my S2 on Adobe 1998 mode or not ? just sRVB ?
many thanks for your answers,
- November 11, 2011 at 12:01 pm #1428Pete WalentinNew MemberJoin Date: Jul 2011Posts: 195Offline
You could choose between sRGB and AdobeRGB.
- November 11, 2011 at 2:28 pm #1429
No ! I can’t !!!:mad:just srgb in grey
- November 11, 2011 at 3:48 pm #1430David FarkasNewbieHollywood, FLJoin Date: Aug 2014Posts: 414Currently using:
Leica M, Leica S, Leica SL, Leica CLOffline
Iceandfire;1237 wrote: No ! I can’t !!!:mad:just srgb in grey
This setting only applies if you are shooting JPG or DNG+JPG. The DNG file is color-space independent. If you are shooting DNG only, the setting will be greyed out.
- November 11, 2011 at 3:55 pm #1432
Ok ! thanks 😉 yes I shoot only in DNG 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.