- May 25, 2022 at 8:36 am #28828Kaka88Frequent MemberJoin Date: Mar 2022Posts: 23Offline
Which renovation team to choose for House rendering? Which company will be the best? It is important that the company that performs the repairs has experience. See the company: rendad.co.uk. This company works performs: acrylic render, silicone render, mineral render, wood cladding, stone cladding. They have many satisfied customers. Contact them.
- August 12, 2022 at 4:54 am #29401bobaNew MemberJoin Date: Aug 2022Posts: 1Offline
You know, I never thought that I would redo the attic because I was interested in the article, I’m talking about this https://www.roofadvisor.co.uk/loft-conversion-cost/, it seemed to me that I could do all this, I even had the means to do it. And thanks to this article, which described literally everything you needed to know, I made a great loft that I use even now
- January 17, 2023 at 4:29 am #30856gimmelFrequent MemberJoin Date: Nov 2022Posts: 45Offline
Friends, hello everyone! I need to put tiles in the bathroom and toilet. Who can advise a team of builders, preferably with experience and good reviews. Maybe someone has friends who do this. And my wife and I can’t decide on a tile for the bathroom, everything is wrong, then there are no sizes, then the color doesn’t fit, if you find a tile that you like, it’s very expensive. Advise where you can buy quality tiles at an affordable price. Thanks everyone in advance!
- January 18, 2023 at 7:25 am #30879Jared1New MemberJoin Date: Dec 2022Posts: 8Offline
Greetings my friend! Unfortunately, I can’t help with the construction team, but I can help with the choice of tiles. Stone Tile Manufacturer, I bought tiles here when I was building my new house, and I needed tiles for different rooms and even for the street, now I am making a pool near the house, I will also choose tiles in this online store. Large selection, all in stock, super quality, fast delivery, in short, I recommend a friend
- This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by Jared1.
- May 4, 2023 at 10:56 am #32314DaveFrequent MemberJoin Date: Dec 2022Posts: 38Currently using:
I want to make repairs to my house on my own, I have the skills to do so, and in general, I understand what to do and how to do it. But I need good tools, because I used to live with my parents and I want to buy my own. Can you suggest some good companies?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.