Pete Walentin

Hi guys,

I already passed into the new year and I wish you all a Happy New Year!

I hope our S2 community is continuing to grow in the new year and I wish to thank David and Josh for their “work” and making this forum possible.

Cheers,
    Pete

Mark Gowin

Pete,

Congratulations on your early arrival into the new year. I second your sentiments in wishing everyone a Happy New Year.

Mark

Arif

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year as well and may creativity, joy, and peace lead you to whichever journey you choose.

Arif

Kurt Kamka

Here’s a shot from New Year’s Eve last evening in Manila … and New Year’s Day this morning as 2012 rises from the fiery and smokey remnants of 2011.

Cheers!

Kurt

Attached files

David Farkas

Pete Walentin;1648 wrote: Hi guys,

I already passed into the new year and I wish you all a Happy New Year!

I hope our S2 community is continuing to grow in the new year and I wish to thank David and Josh for their “work” and making this forum possible.

Cheers,
    Pete

Thanks Pete!

I hope everyone had a Happy New Year as well. I think 2012 is going to be a great year!

Mark Gowin

David Farkas;1655 wrote: Thanks Pete!

I hope everyone had a Happy New Year as well. I think 2012 is going to be a great year!

It’s a Photokina year and there will be all kinds of new photography goodies will be announced.

arminw

A happy New Year to all from London !

constable

And a Happy New Year from Basel.

Thanks to David and Josh for their initiative in this community.

Ed

GMB

Happy New Year to all of you. Currently from Sabi Sand in South Africa. Below a few shots from a 5.30 am game drive on New Years morning. Quick processing on a laptop.

Georg

rgk

Down hea in rural Georgia (US), if I had woke up to those strange deer and the big spotted kitty, I’d know that Bubba (neighbor) had cut his shine with too much antifreeze or the S2 needed a firmware upgrade.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.